What measures are in place at Best Western Plus Centurion Hotel to make sure that I’m safe when travelling alone?
We’ve implemented a number of simple, security measures to ensure all our guests have a comfortable, enjoyable and safe stay with us.
• When you check-in we'll hand you your room details discreetly and we won't say them out loud, so they are not
• Wherever possible we will give single female travellers rooms that are not on the ground floor or at the end of a
• Our door entry system only allows hotel guests to enter after 11pm at night.
• Our receptions are manned 24 hours a day, so there is always someone on hand to help.
• Every bedroom door is fitted with a deadlock.